Roles and Responsibilities of the Executive Committee
- Comprised of seven or more members, including: Commission Chair, Vice Chair, Accreditation Policy and Procedure Committee chair, Audit Committee chair, Finance and Operations Committee chair, Governance Committee Chair, Structural Change Committee chair, and a public member.
- Shall have the authority to act on behalf of Commission except for those items specifically excluded by the Bylaws
- Shall have authority to act on substantive change committee recommendations, structural change panel recommendations, and Interim Report committee recommendations on behalf of the Commission
- Assist Chair in Committee assignments
- Manage the Commissioner nominating process
- Assist the Chair, as needed, in the evaluation of the President/Executive Director
- Serve as an appeal panel for substantive change or interim report actions
- A quorum shall consist of the majority of the members of the Executive Committee
The Executive Committee is a Commission Committee.