- Participants will define and be able to explain the ALA Framework of Evidence, Equity, and Effectiveness (EEE).
- Participants will construct a collaborative understanding of the potential for application of the ALA Framework across higher education practice.
- Participants will apply the ALA Framework to a specific problem facing the participant’s institution.
- Participants will develop and integrate leadership and collaborative skills into personal professional practice.
- Participants will communicate with and contribute to WSCUC’s Educational Programs community, including Assessment Leadership and Community of Practice (CoP) alumni.