What is the AMP?
The Accreditation Management Portal (AMP) is an online system for use by ALOs and other designated institutional contacts (key personnel).
How is access granted?
Whenever a person is designated as an institution’s ALO they are automatically granted access to the AMP. An email is sent to them providing the necessary information on how to access their account. The ALO then has the ability to grant access to other institutional representatives.
What can we do in the AMP?
Member institutions access the Accreditation Management Portal (AMP) to:
- Submit the annual report
- View Key Indicators (KI) reports
- Request substantive changes
- View invoices
- Update institutional mailing address and other profile information
- Update institutional contacts and key personnel
- Update details related to programs and locations
- Report degree or non-degree program implementation
- Report location implementation
- Report change of address for an exisiting location
Launch the AMP
How do we get help with the AMP?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about accessing or using the Accreditation Management Portal (AMP).