Roles and Responsibilities of International Accreditation Committee
- Regularly review WSCUC international institutional membership;
- Advise on policies and strategies that relate to or may impact international institutional membership;
- Advise on ways to engage with and learn from international institutions;
- Explore bridges and relationships between national and international institutions;
- Review and approve Expression of Interest (EOI) proposals;
- Plan and conduct international accreditation-related sessions at ARC.
The International Accreditation Committee is a Commission Committee.